Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Circle of fifths clock

With my second banjoversary (and my birthday) right around the corner, I'm sure you're asking yourself, "What gift can I get for J.R.?"

"A circle of fifths clock by mojocoggo," you should be answering yourself.

Some of my banjo camp buddies and I had the idea for this clock. I was disappointed to find that we weren't the first to think of it. In fact there are a lot of circle of fifths clocks out there. But I was happy to find that there was a really good looking one. (All those others were too hard to read from a distance.)

If that still doesn't answer your question there's always my Amazon wish list and the various posts on my blog labeled as J.R.'s wish list.

Are you asking yourself any other questions I can help with?

Update: Got it for my banjoversary. Thanks, Granma!

No comments: